We are carefully working on
reopening in phased stages, in compliance with the governor’s and Presbyterian
guidelines. We have returned to limited-seating
indoor services at 8:15 am & 10:30am each Sunday. Seats
are very limited (Current max. occupancy - 30) due to social distancing and gathering numbers
We look forward to seeing you when you feel comfortable and safe to attend. COVID-preventive precautions: Limited seating, 6-foot social distancing, wearing face masks, no lingering indoors. Restroom available for emergency only.
Prepare to attend Indoor Services with these steps:
- If you are in any at-risk group (over 65, pre-existing medical conditions) you are urged and strongly encouraged to continue to participate in our online service and online offerings.
- Wear your MASK. (bring and wear your own upon entering the building.)
- Sit in the designated seats to maintain social distancing.
- No congregating within the building following service.
- Restrooms available for emergency only.
- Persons with temperature of 100.4 or greater will be asked to forgo service and to monitor temperatures from home.
- IMPORTANT: Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 or who has tested positive for COVID-19 should not to return to services until they have met CDC’s criteria to discontinue home isolation.